Cant report violations

Forums Reports Cant report violations

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Vodya_Original
    Participant

5. Lets also figure out who is that Robert guy who encouraging Spawind to abuse: https://imgur.com/a/LeOPwYc
      Very gentle about hatered, and has no bad feelings about killing someone with gp30. Its especially easy to do when u`re in the whitelist, thx to Rigbis.

Vodya_Original
      Participant

6. https://imgur.com/a/s1vjIPL (31.12.2019)
        Half an hour ago another evil person from the whitelist calling me the whole round «f*cking noob» and such, and finally killing me with m320. Im asking if anyone going to punish him.

Vodya_Original
        Participant

Rigbis, Alekan, Cherveza, Meow having fun in chat and ignoring me, no action is taken.
          Evil makes several accusation of me «glitching» and more insults – still no reaction. I guess its not even a spam, if u`re in the whitelist.
          But when I said admins are corrupted and should be ashamed of themselves – getting muted in no time.

Vodya_Original
          Participant

I still have hope that owner and most of community are not supporting this kind of dishonor – when rules are only for the good guys, and evil can openly spit in our faces.

PS. Happy NY for all decent ppl!

rigbis

Hello Vodya,

1. The amount of wrong reports you have done has resulted in you losing your report function. If you think I’m lying, that’s your problem. I treat everyone on the server equally, every gamer is punished as soon as he does not abide by the rules.
              2. Spawind kicked the 35Master35 for glitching.
              https://abload.de/img/35master35d7k3h.jpg
              3. You have to clarify this directly with Spawind. Your report function was not used because of this.
              4. What do you want to tell us ??? I don’t see anything there.
              5. “Lets also figure out who is that Robert guy who encouraging Spawind to abuse”, I don’t see what Robert should have done or encouraged with Spawind. pps. I got Rober on December 29th. banned, just for your info, he is on my whitelist as you say.
              6. should we punish everyone who writes f …. noob? that’s part of it, grow up.

rigbis

You were reported on glitching yesterday, did you get a punish for it? NO.
                I saw last night that you were complaining in the chat and I just pushed “no report = no punish” and then I remembered that you can no longer report and apologized for it.
                You were guessed by Alekan because of your “mimimi”, he did it right.
                We admins have no gamer in our personal whitelist, m that would be unfair, there is only a whitelist for VIP gamers, but they also get a punish if they do something wrong.
                I wish you a happy new year

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 18 total)
              • The topic ‘Cant report violations’ is closed to new replies.