Cant report violations

Forums Reports Cant report violations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Vodya_Original
    Participant

Suddenly Im not able to report offenders. Why?

rigbis

I think you abuse this feature, so this feature has been disabled for you

Vodya_Original
        Participant

I abuse it, really?

Vodya_Original
          Participant

Really tried to be patient, but today I lost the last hope in admins of JAH metro no expl.
            I don’t think they have any rights to make JAH servers a terrible place to play, full of trolls/glitchers/liars/abusers and so on.

I believe admins are betraying JAH by:
            – abusing their micropower on honest players
            – not punishing, but protecting bad ppl which is ruining game for anyone
            – giving those bad ppl admin rights
            – convincing everybody that no one should or can fight lies, false accusations, actual sexual harassment, etc., like this is JAH policy.

Vodya_Original
            Participant

Here are just a little amount of profs I got in a few years playing on JAH.

1. Rigbis is telling lie about me right in this thread in a front of everyone. Right after he illegally took away from me ability to report, just to please his evil friends.

2. And this is how abusing of admin rights is working on JAH servers:
              https://imgur.com/a/UtyZi41 (2019-11-22)

3. This Spawind usually glitching on MAV, glitching with bipods, and anyone with access to PROKON can easily find how much this admin likes to insult and intimidate players for no good reason but only to protect himself and other wrongdoers. Deviant with admin rights. After exposing this person next time Im joining server and getting “your role is noreport”.

Vodya_Original
              Participant

4. And a few days before that (2019-11-17) https://imgur.com/q3bS5uk
                I openly stood up for another victim of Spawind. Take a look at the whole thing in PROKON.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 18 total)
              • The topic ‘Cant report violations’ is closed to new replies.