Unban Request -BF3

Forums Guest Forum Unban Request -BF3

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    saoud daraghmeh
    Participant

Dear friend, can you unban me?
      I don’t know if i was banned or not. when i try to connect it disconnetected. all games

warriors 1# 2# 3# …… all

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player ‘9-WHO-IS-NEXT-0’ (for 5 minutes) … Player 9-WHO-IS-NEXT-0 kicked by ACI LiveSecure for GGC-MD5TOOL #9002-BF3 [Admin Decision]

9-WHO-IS-NEXT-0 – Battlelog / Battlefield 3

Thanks

BGemcho
      Participant

Admins PLESE,check me and unbann me  from JAH bf3 servers. I am old old in years and  also old BF3 playes.I no need to use eny cheat ,hack program…etc.Some  new  players put reports on my acc but, this not mean i am hacking cheating.Battlefield 3 is  so so beutiful and goood  game.Please  tell me  what  can i do  to prooove  to you i am clear player? Just wonna enjoy the  game.Sorry  for my engllish in not my  1-st lанguаge.I got ban on my accaunt : BGrules Tnx for understanding.

YBCPiS
        Participant

Good morning, show me please the insult that you’ve banned me for 2 weeks. Russians keep reporting me just for chating with them, and asking them uncomfortable questions.

YBCPiS
          Participant

Anyone even reading those unban requests ?

Cobra_xfly
            Participant

Hi, please i have a ban on your servers, but i don’t know why. I never use a cheat.
              Please help me. I want to play on your servers.
              Thanks.

Cobra_xfly
              Participant

they banned people from using unnecessary reports of noob players.

If we killed them while they were in parachute they call it hacking
                If we killed them while they were bail in jet they call it hacking
                If we played aggressively they call it hacking too

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 19 total)
              • The topic ‘Unban Request -BF3’ is closed to new replies.