Tank stealing on BF3 Damavand only server

Forums Guest Forum Tank stealing on BF3 Damavand only server

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cmdr_root
    Participant

Can you guys please consider adding a rule/autokill against tank stealing on Damavand? This just ruins so many rounds just because one guy managed to sneak through.

It’s just impossible to rely on your team in watching the tank the entire time. Also, with both tanks in enemy hands it gets so much more difficult to get a Venom through. The defending team already has a massive advantage in being able to fly people up to the helipad (though stealing two helicopters isn’t as bad as stealing one tank). With the recent influx of twitch players this has gotten even worse, since its much more difficult to get a good anti tank strategy going.

I have also seen people use the argument that tank stealing is fair, since “everyone can do it”, but that just isn’t the case. First, stealing the defending tank is much, much more difficult, since it can’t be accessed by heli. Secondly, it only balances out if you play multiple matches against the same people.

smither3D
      Participant

If anyone steals your tank , it’s your fault.

That’s a very good skill that even in real battles was used , I don’t know what’s happening with all these rules ruining the Battlefield gameplay feeling.

I’m just giving an opinion , I’m not here to make decisions

cmdr_root
        Participant

In a real battle you have a team of professionals communicating with each other. In BF3 you have a clusterfuck of retards standing in front of the tunnel entrance.

One squad can fuck the entire game up for everyone.

Alekann

All I read there “People do not work as a team”. It’s the exact same argument with baserape.

Autokill is not possible as there is no way to detect this. It is encouraged that players do not steal vehicles, however, it is not an official rule. Admins in-game can act (admin kill) if they feel it is the only way to get the game on track.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Tank stealing on BF3 Damavand only server’ is closed to new replies.