Possible Admin Powe Abuse

Forums Reports Possible Admin Powe Abuse

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 2 months ago by Bot_for_deleted_account_data.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NotEvenAliveXD
    Participant

I was playing in http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/054d549f-d288-43b9-978c-0d422af4d201/JAH-Warriors-04-Firestorm-Only-48-Slots/ with my second account(http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/OwO-UwU-UwU-OwO/) and decided to play with attack heli. First time I was driving the heli I got killed by admin and second time I was riding I got kicked because of hacking. I got KICKED because of HACKING. I dont remember my co-pilot(It was something like SeeB1nder) but he probably was an admin. The reason Im suspicious of admin power abuse is the only times I got kicked and killed was in the heli. While I wasnt playing with heli I was fine. And I was the pilot in both of the situations.

Thank you.

Alekann

Hi NotEvenAliveXD.

We have spoken about this on Discord, so I am just updating this thread. I am 100% sure the kick was not issued from our servers. This is most likely one of the weird glitches PB occasionally throws when it cannot connect to it’s services etc.

I can also confirm that there was no deliberate kill against you. There were no admins on the server at the time and the only type of admin kills which will not show on your record are kills by force move and nukes.

However if this is something you experience again, please take screenshots / videos and collect as much info as possible.

Hope you get it resolved bud!

Bot_for_deleted_account_data

Hello!
          My nickname PALESTlNEC
          Admin 0locke0 called me laggernoob and kicked me from the server. Probably he was offended at me, because I stabbed him with a knife? I myself was the admin in the TTS clan and did not allow myself that way.
          Battle Report

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Bot_for_deleted_account_data.
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Possible Admin Powe Abuse’ is closed to new replies.