liordsa1010 ask for unban.

Forums Reports liordsa1010 ask for unban.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    liordsa1010
    Participant

Hi there dear JAH admins. I would like to ask for unban for using rpg. I got banned for 60 mins but it never goes away, its been like that for 2 years at least. I am sorry for using rpg, i will not repeat my mistake again. here is my battlelog. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/liordsa1010/

thank you!

rigbis

hi, you got a lot of chances from the plugin and still you didn’t stick to the rules, your ban will not be deleted

liordsa1010
        Participant

hi rig. i guess i got lot of chances i was stupid i agree but here i am new one. pls unban me give me last chance.

PerfectCatch
          Participant

Hi dear admin,

Liordsa was ban 2 years ago, he is not a noob player he respects rules on the server, please let my friend play so I can play with him on your metro server.

rigbis

sorry you got so many chances from the plugin and you kept breaking the rules, your ban will not be deleted

liordsa1010
              Participant

hi there again. please now i am a different person, for real. i was like 14 back then and i didnt even knew how to read or talk english that well, and of course i was toxic cuz of madness and the only thing i knew is to say bad words, like i see in ur reports, got punished for bad language. also i was new player at that time, it was my brother’s account, he gave it to me because he didn’t want to play bf3 anymore. give me the latest chance u have plsss, i promise, i wont even talk in game chat, i will only play. i do rlly respect rules now, i was stupid and idiot before. turst me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 10 total)
              • The topic ‘liordsa1010 ask for unban.’ is closed to new replies.