BF3 Ziba Tower Weaponrotations

Welcome Forums Guest Forum BF3 Ziba Tower Weaponrotations

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RatzzFatzz 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RatzzFatzz
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I’ve been playing on the BF3 Ziba Tower Server for a long time and i really love the map and the gamemode, but i slowly get sick of these weapon rotations. As far as i know there are alot more rotations for that mode and I would appreciate to see more than these 3 or 4 rotations.

What do you think about it?

Karl
    Participant

I believe all other weapon rotations have M320 LVG as the last weapon before knife. Getting the kill with this weapon is the worst. It is really luck based. You will probably want those rotations gone after having played with M320 LVG few rounds.

RatzzFatzz
    Participant

I just looked it up and there are plenty other rotations without LVG as last weapon.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the server currently features the Sniper’s Delight, US Arms Race and Heavy Gear rotation.
    And the following rotations are those, which do not have LVG:
    Light Weight, Pistols Run!, RU Arms Race and EU Arms Race (but i am not totally sure about the last one).
    If you look up Battlefield 3 Gun Master on the Fandom Wiki, you can see, that they do not have the LVG in it. (the wiki page i mentioned)
    And yeah, I know, the LVG is a bad gun imo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.