BF3 Ziba Tower Weaponrotations

Forums Guest Forum BF3 Ziba Tower Weaponrotations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RatzzFatzz
    Participant

Hey guys,
      I’ve been playing on the BF3 Ziba Tower Server for a long time and i really love the map and the gamemode, but i slowly get sick of these weapon rotations. As far as i know there are alot more rotations for that mode and I would appreciate to see more than these 3 or 4 rotations.

What do you think about it?

Karl
      Participant

I believe all other weapon rotations have M320 LVG as the last weapon before knife. Getting the kill with this weapon is the worst. It is really luck based. You will probably want those rotations gone after having played with M320 LVG few rounds.

RatzzFatzz
        Participant

I just looked it up and there are plenty other rotations without LVG as last weapon.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the server currently features the Sniper’s Delight, US Arms Race and Heavy Gear rotation.
          And the following rotations are those, which do not have LVG:
          Light Weight, Pistols Run!, RU Arms Race and EU Arms Race (but i am not totally sure about the last one).
          If you look up Battlefield 3 Gun Master on the Fandom Wiki, you can see, that they do not have the LVG in it. (the wiki page i mentioned)
          And yeah, I know, the LVG is a bad gun imo.

Karl
          Participant

You’re right. Only two rotations have LVGs in them. In this case I would totally love to have new rotations. Support.

Checka_Wiemi
            Keymaster

So at the moment we’re having the following modes in the rotation: “Snipers Delight”, “Heavy Gear”, “US Arms Race” and “RU arms Race”.

So there is only “Pistols Race” left because the other ones that are not in the rotation got the damn M320 in it (like “Normal” and “Normal Reversed” mode, “Light Weight” and “EU Arms Race”).
              I’ve added “Pistols Race” to the rotation for testing but the other ones I won’t add because of the M320.

RatzzFatzz
              Participant

Thank you very much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘BF3 Ziba Tower Weaponrotations’ is closed to new replies.