BF3 Ziba tower server: map/gamemode rotation?

Forums Guest Forum BF3 Ziba tower server: map/gamemode rotation?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marsmyk
    Participant

About 4 months ago i started to play on your ziba tower server. I havent played the other maps and gamemodes of the close quaters dlc for round about 2 years… So 3 days ago i searched for some other Close quaters servers and i had to find out that there are not many left. End of the story: 2 matches and a 170/40 KD and i got banned on Deutschland 2017 (DoG).

My suggestion:
      What about a map/gamemode vote system on your ziba tower server?

I would already be happy, if u can vote to play Domination or Gunmaster on Ziba tower.

Let me know about your thoughts on this topic :d

PS:
      Maybe it was an other Metro server 😀 but thank you that the votekick plugin now writes the name of the one who is getting votekicked in the chat… freaking hated it when i didnt know who is getting votekicked and noone answered… or somebody started a troll kick and everyone thought that they would kick somebody else.

Checka_Wiemi
      Keymaster

Hi marsmyk,

the Ziba Tower Only Gunmaster has a gunmaster rotation and this Ziba Tower only is set because we like this map and this mode most and as you can see many other players do this as well 😉
        So we won’t change the map or gamemode 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘BF3 Ziba tower server: map/gamemode rotation?’ is closed to new replies.