Bf3 Unban Request

Forums Guest Forum Bf3 Unban Request

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xCroll
    Participant

It has been a year since my ban and a year since i loaded up Bf3, my favourite game, after the ban from your servers i sold my pc. I bought a new one a couple days ago and remembered my ban on your servers, i ask kindly to have my ban lifted, please consider that i havent played any pc games since, i have learned my lesson.

gametag; Croll3x

NyashkaNot
      Participant

Was banned on one of the JAH servers around 7 years ago by glitching through wall on metro.
        Was young and stupid, see that bug in one video, decided to try it out once and have been caught.
        Please unban me, there is literally no other servers left, i never cheated and never will use glitches again.

gametag: NyashkaNot

itsBlueeehhh
        Participant

Hey JAH Warriors, i would like to make an unban Request for your BF3 Servers, since they are the only one left (sadly =(…). I got banned about 7-8 Years ago because of raging in the Chat, im sorry about that and would like to apologize.

Please keep the Servers up so we all gonna have a great time till EA/Dice dec1des to close the BF3 case.

Gamertag/Battlelog: Devade_Bluehhh

Dailj
          Participant

Dear,

I have been banned because of racism, but I don’t live in a society where black people live, I didn’t even know the true meaning of the word. I’m really sorry and they have my apologies. Please unban me and I promise I will never write such things on chat again

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: racism –> N-Word [perm][PxxxBxxx]

Thank you in advice,

Dailj

Irish_Tracker
            Participant
              This reply has been marked as private.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Bf3 Unban Request’ is closed to new replies.