BF3 unban

Forums Guest Forum BF3 unban

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Valkyrie_C
    Participant

Your Ingamename (Battlelogname)?
      Valkyrie_C

Which server?
      Rush servers, but I think All JAH servers

When did you get banned?
      long time ago

Which Battlelogmessage do you get when you try to join one of our servers?
      Suspected cheating! HSK Automatic Ban [6-PKPPECHENEG-77-239-185-8 [perm][rigbis]

Explain us in a short text your situtation!
      At the beginning I thought this pops out due to somekind of BUG, but later my friends told me I was banned by server admin.
      It says I was cheating with weapon RPK? Firstly I’ve never cheated in my life, secondly I barely use this weapon. I’ve no idea why I got banned for this.

Alekann

Hi Valkyrie_C

You’re account Valkyrie_C isn’t actually banned. You are refused entry to our servers because your PB GUID and IP is directly linked with:
        https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/lanceforwe

Looking over your account it looks like you are using a free VPN or something similar. Free VPN’s have limited servers and re-use IP’s. This means accounts can quickly become attached to infected accounts such as the lanceforwe the account mentioned above.

There is no way for us to tell if this account belongs to you or not. Because of this, we will not interfere with the plugin ban. You will have to remove the links yourself. Hopefully by getting a new IP, cleared cached data, the links could automatically be removed (only if this account doesn’t belong to you). This does depend on how many times you have crossed over with this account.

It is the player’s responsibility to look after their accounts and it should be well known by now that freeware VPN’s are a bad idea for gaming.

Good luck.
        Alekann

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘BF3 unban’ is closed to new replies.