BANNED – BooIIdozer –

Forums Reports Cheater or Glitcher on the BF3 Server(s) BANNED – BooIIdozer –

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nickzzz
    Participant

the admin PR-Guard was banned! It’s normal when an admin asks some dude, “are you sure he’s a cheater? … in response, “yes ” ” and he bans me…!! it’s fucked up!?!?!…you definitely can ‘t give admin rights to such people !!! now about me – I didn’t play from the main account, so the level is low! since I have a habit of creating accounts separately for each game, I lost the real acc for a long time, since I haven’t played for many years, I changed three computers…I didn’t think I would return to bf3…I’ve been playing it since the alpha test and I know the game perfectly well, especially the subway, where it’s very productive to sit and camp….and these, like proffi, think that if they let smoke out, they won’t spot it…even as they stumble….there are many more factors when there is a spot !!! just the admin acted like a cheap noob !! rude , but true !

BooIIdozer – metro no explosive

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Nickzzz.
      Unf0rseen-K
      Participant

I WAS BANNED LAST NİGHT PERM I JUST ACCİDENTALLY KİLLED A MAN WİTH RPG CAN YOU UNBAN ME PLS ? METRO ONLY NO EXPLOSİVE

Unf0rseen-K

Alekann

@Unf0rseen-K Please open a ticket https://jah-warriors.com/contact-support/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.