Request for unban.

Forums Reports Request for unban.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BlasDlezo
    Participant

I was banned by the server but i still dont understand why, I´ve just get this message..
      <div class=”ugm-title”>Error</div>
      <div class=”ugm-message”>The game has been disconnected: You have been banned by an administrator. Reason:PB Ban [perm][PxxxBxxx][Appeal ticket.jah-warriors.com]</div>
      <div></div>
      <div>Why? What I´ve done for this?</div>

ChillyWitch
      Participant
        This reply has been marked as private.
        WalterBishop
        Participant

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: KPM Automatic Ban [5-AN94-5,15 [perm][AutoAdmin][Appeal ticket.jah-warriors.com] whyyyyyyyyyyy ????

Maverick2000
          Participant

Hello, could I get unbanned and play on JAH servers for Battlefield 3? There are not so many servers these days which are populated, and recently I bought DLC’s for this game. My account was banned many years ago for this game and I could’t play it since then on some servers. Ban wasn’t my fault, I lost control over my account on origin in that time, I couldn’t even log in. When I was able to log into my account with help of EA, and I wanted to play i believe it was on GCC Streams servers, or G-Portal. I was kicked everytime I tried to connect to the server, and now is the same scenario. Is there any solution for it? I would be thankful for reply.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.