perm ban

Forums Reports perm ban

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    eklerwoko
    Participant

toxic behavior/report abuse! [perm][Kim_Meow_Jong-un] lol, what banned

Why give a ban for this forever? what kind of injustice is this? I understand to give me a ban 1 day, but not forever, this is not cheating. Please change the punishment for the first time.

Alekann

Hi eklerwoko
        Ban appeals are handled through our ticket system under the “Comminications” tab on our website. Before any ban is removed we must discuss the situation with the admin who placed the orignal ban.

I’ve looked at your chat logs and wow dude. Flame and curse, flame and curse. You’re right, you are not a cheater. But why should we allow you to play on our servers when evidence shows all you aim to do is grieve other players?

I’ll await your response before I start the ban appeal process.

Thanks
        JAH Administration Team.

Please do not respond to messages via email, but through logging on to our website

eklerwoko
        Participant

Yes, I understand that my fault and I do not hide it. therefore, I apologize for my wrongdoing and wanted a second chance. I would change my freedom of behavior and play adequately with other players. I apologize for inappropriate behavior

Alekann

Hi eklerwoko

Your ban appeal is being processed. The decision for your account will be decided by the admin who banned you.
            Hopefully, you should get a response within the next 24 hours. If you haven’t heard anything by the weekend then please reply here.

Thanks
            JAH Administration Team.

Please do not respond to messages via email, but through logging on to our website

MeowZedong
            Participant

Hi eklerwoko,

I banned you because of your behavior, your chatlogs are full of insulting and false reporting other players etc.

Im really not sure that you dont do it again.

eklerwoko
              Participant

The choice of actions further is yours. I said that this will not happen again and apologized for my actions. The choice is yours
                Your server is the only normal one and where there is online with players, so I do not want to lose access to it again

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by eklerwoko.
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 12 total)
              • The topic ‘perm ban’ is closed to new replies.