perm ban

Welcome Forums Reports perm ban

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eklerwoko 6 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 8 total)
  • Author

eklerwoko
    Participant

toxic behavior/report abuse! [perm][Kim_Meow_Jong-un] lol, what banned

Why give a ban for this forever? what kind of injustice is this? I understand to give me a ban 1 day, but not forever, this is not cheating. Please change the punishment for the first time.

Alekann
    Participant

Hi eklerwoko
    Ban appeals are handled through our ticket system under the “Comminications” tab on our website. Before any ban is removed we must discuss the situation with the admin who placed the orignal ban.

I’ve looked at your chat logs and wow dude. Flame and curse, flame and curse. You’re right, you are not a cheater. But why should we allow you to play on our servers when evidence shows all you aim to do is grieve other players?

I’ll await your response before I start the ban appeal process.

Thanks
    JAH Administration Team.

Please do not respond to messages via email, but through logging on to our website

eklerwoko
    Participant

Yes, I understand that my fault and I do not hide it. therefore, I apologize for my wrongdoing and wanted a second chance. I would change my freedom of behavior and play adequately with other players. I apologize for inappropriate behavior

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.