Cekc_ha_k0he wallhacker #9 server

Forums Reports Cheater or Glitcher on the BF3 Server(s) Cekc_ha_k0he wallhacker #9 server

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smc1994
    Participant

Cekc_ha_k0he this dog is using wallhack and ruins the fun every single day on the server he just takes tank and goes like 40-2 he knows where is everywhere even w/o thermal optics, he just insta locks on everyone from far away even if there is a sniper hidden and unspotted he knows hes exact location on shoots him with great accuracy, he mostly plays TD’s. If you get hit in a tank vs him, then go in a safe location where he cant see you, you get out of tank to repair, he knows it and rush towards you in just seconds. Im so sick of this doggo, every single day he is doing the same thing. The moment he joins the server he picks TD, he stays afk for like 5 to 10 minutes to activate his hacks and then voilla he reks the entire server. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY!

wallhack_l0ser
      Participant

Hey! Please watch the gameplay on my behalf. If you still have any questions, I’d love to help you out and teach you all the cool stuff you can do with tanks in bf3. And you’re wrong – I always try to play for the weaker team to the best of my ability. If I hadn’t gotten switched back, I would have switched for US, like I switched for RU before that

wallhack_l0ser
        Participant

wallhack_l0ser
          Participant

As you can see, nothing supernatural -give you only sides with active armor, use smoke, shoot at textures near you, sometimes shoot randomly. And yes – minimap works wonders. Any shot you fire gives you away, other members of my team can mark you too. And I see it all on the map. Believe me, I play pretty mediocre, you should see what the real tank monsters can do

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.