BF3 Ziba tower server: map/gamemode rotation?

Welcome Forums Guest Forum BF3 Ziba tower server: map/gamemode rotation?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Checka_Wiemi 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

marsmyk
    Participant

About 4 months ago i started to play on your ziba tower server. I havent played the other maps and gamemodes of the close quaters dlc for round about 2 years… So 3 days ago i searched for some other Close quaters servers and i had to find out that there are not many left. End of the story: 2 matches and a 170/40 KD and i got banned on Deutschland 2017 (DoG).

My suggestion:
    What about a map/gamemode vote system on your ziba tower server?

I would already be happy, if u can vote to play Domination or Gunmaster on Ziba tower.

Let me know about your thoughts on this topic :d

PS:
    Maybe it was an other Metro server πŸ˜€ but thank you that the votekick plugin now writes the name of the one who is getting votekicked in the chat… freaking hated it when i didnt know who is getting votekicked and noone answered… or somebody started a troll kick and everyone thought that they would kick somebody else.

Checka_Wiemi
    Keymaster

Hi marsmyk,

the Ziba Tower Only Gunmaster has a gunmaster rotation and this Ziba Tower only is set because we like this map and this mode most and as you can see many other players do this as well πŸ˜‰
    So we won’t change the map or gamemode πŸ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.