Why I was kicked?

Forums Reports Why I was kicked?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kanadisss
    Participant

Why I was kicked from metro all weapon?  Kanadisss  20:40 – 02/02/22

Trash admin???

Alekann

You were probably kicked due to a VIP player joining. The last official kick was on 04/01/2022 by the AFK manager.

I would also watch how you write to people. If you start with insults, you are less likely to get the support you’re requesting.

Kanadisss
        Participant

I mean for what was kicked today? Or you may kick once on month for vip slot player??

Alekann

If the server is full and a VIP player wants to join, it will randomly kick a non vip player to allow the VIP player to join. This type of kick does not show on our system. The fact I cannot see a kick issued against you, most likely means you were unlucky and simply kicked to allow a VIP member to join.

HeinzTomato
            Participant

if you use smoke (medic) the ban you for 60 minuts what a BS i that , every day i get banned for using smoke , and the ban is for a grenade launcher  m320 is a smoke launcher a m320 ??? or dont like the admin some players >?

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: No M320 Grenade launcher – READ THE RULES! (60min ban) [54m46s][BF3NoExplo]

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by HeinzTomato.
              Alekann

On our NO EXPLOSIVES server. Explosives are not allowed to be used. Smoke is only allowed as a tool and not to kill.

If you use smoke, it is your responsibility to ensure you don’t hit any players. If you do, you will be kicked/banned.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Why I was kicked?’ is closed to new replies.