Hacker – Unlimited health and Ammo

Forums Reports Hacker – Unlimited health and Ammo

Tagged: 

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by mated77.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Intruvious
    Participant

I was playing a while ago and this guy, dc13931, started spamming RPG, LAW, LVG, HE. Apparently, he had unlimited health and ammo, because of him the other side started to leave the server. So, please Ban this person as he is ruining the servers’ name.

mated77
      Keymaster

I put him on our Watchlist – I need a valid proof before i ban him!

Intruvious
        Participant

I could call many people at that time as proof, will that be okay?

Kiplings_Error
          Participant

Mated please look at these 2 battle reports.
            http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/854105652988733824/367391626/
            http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/854117989405682048/367391626/
            In the first he got 29 RPG kills while the only kit he has any score for is Assault. As well as 65 spotting ribbons.
            In the second He / she also gets 22,212 points as assault but nothing to suggest he was playing this class, also played support that round again there is nothing to show this. No Ammo, Medikit, Defib Medals. But did get 113 MBT LAW kills but only 836 points as engineer. As well as 98 spotting ribbons.
            Also looking through a later report for the player he went on to do the same on another locker servers.

mated77
            Keymaster

Then feel free to ban him 😀

Intruvious
              Participant

Thank you, Kip. Much appreciated. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 8 total)
              • The topic ‘Hacker – Unlimited health and Ammo’ is closed to new replies.