BF3 metro suggestion/idea

Forums Guest Forum BF3 metro suggestion/idea

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Zapa.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marsmyk
    Participant

Zapa said i should post it in the forum:

Sniperlimit for the metro no explo server.

Every good medic/rusher/runner knows this situation: your team lost all flags and is camping in base. 20-25 snipers on ru team are not rare. Even if you get through enemy lines your team is still alive/camping and wont spawn on you. Thats very frustrating and most of the time i switch the server. So it would be awesome if we can get a sniperlimit of 4-6.

Ps: had another idea:
      Support limit for less bipod action(should be also implemented. Otherwise bipod spam on base.
      Engineer limit for less soldiers with “useless” gadgets.

Zapa
      Participant

Hi marsmyk.

I can agree with your first point as I am a player as well as an admin. But regarding the other points I don’t think is a good idea to limit almost all classes but medic. It has to be a balanced decision. Otherwise we should limit medics maybe because… I don’t know, they can glitch as well. Or ban m16 because it is a ‘noob weapon’ or… we can always find a reason to limit things. Thus the balance…

The sniper thing is different. Because in a baserape situation a lot of players in the raped team switch to snipers because it is safer. By doing that they contribute to eternize the raping and this is a problem because I think we can all agree that baseraping is not funny.

Let’s see what the bosses think about it. Thanks for playing with us and contributing with your ideas 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘BF3 metro suggestion/idea’ is closed to new replies.