Balancer on the BF3 Metro No Explo Server

Forums Guest Forum Balancer on the BF3 Metro No Explo Server

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Loulou
    Participant

Hey Jah´s,

iam a very regular player on this server as you maybe know. Recently your balancer is..hmm…kinda drunk i think.
      At one point it begins moving very much all the good players from the winning into the losing team. That itself is not a
      bad thing and something the balancer should do. But this balancer is failing pretty bad at it, as it simply balances
      too much and creates always a hell of an inbalance. Even worse is, that once you got balanced and you wanna switch back
      later on when the former winning team is in baserape, you are not allowed to do so. Maybe you can tweak that thing a bit
      or even better, bring the old assist plugin back, which was way better. I didnt play one balanced or good round on your server
      for quiet a while now and if you monitor the chat you will see that iam not the only one who thinks that something is not
      working good there 🙂

Checka_Wiemi
      Keymaster

Hey Loulou,

first of all I understand your point but the thing is that there’s always someone complaining about balancing. I tried out few settings and came to the conclution that this setting (as it is now) seems to be one of the “best” ones we have/had.
        So I guess we won’t change something on it. Sorry 🙂

Loulou
        Participant

Yeah i know that you cant please all. But maybe you can change the fact that once this balancer has chosen you, you cant switch
          back to the later losing team? And that it moves players on death and not in the middle out of nowhere in mid of a firefight.
          Think that wont harm anyone 😉 Thx for providing this server apart from that 🙂

MhORe
          Participant

I can confirm balance is FUBAR… no team mixing after 1 round of raping, then another 2 rounds on metro of complete rape…. one team had 5 lvl 100s the other 15…
            NAISU!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Balancer on the BF3 Metro No Explo Server’ is closed to new replies.