Admin xXx-Jon-xXx is kicking me without any reason

Forums Reports Cheater or Glitcher on the BF4 Server(s) Admin xXx-Jon-xXx is kicking me without any reason

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    samok
    Participant

Hi,
      I was playing a game on JAH metro server and admin Jon was typing with offending meaning that I got zero kills with MGL. I got 2 but it’s not important. I told him to stop offending me, right after that message I got kicked (kick-spam for not showing the respect). Then I joined the game, again, I asked politely what is his problem. After that, I got kicked again. I am just playing the game, I was not arguing with anyone -_-. Check your chat logs, you will see I did nothing bad and that admin blocked my IP here (95.105.211.5) to not write this complaint. Thank you.

mated77
      Keymaster

About the blocked IP: i think you used the wrong password to login and for security reasons and to prevent brute force attacks your ip will be blocked for a while after a few failed login records.

I will take a look now what happens and i think you will get a response asap

Btw: the 2nd kick was from our plugin cause your ping was missing. Too high ping and hiding ping is managed by our plugin!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by mated77.
        samok
        Participant

Ok, thank you. I am sorry about that IP, didn’t know that fact and judged first.

Never had high ping or never hided ping (i event dont know how). I saw the reason, but it acted the same like previous kick – spamming kill and then i got kicked and right after that question. But I cant understand what is his problem.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by samok.
          Jon0
          Participant

Hi,I did NOT block your IP. your complaint has been posted and answered here succesfully. happy days.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Admin xXx-Jon-xXx is kicking me without any reason’ is closed to new replies.