abusing teamswap commands

Forums Reports Cheater or Glitcher on the BF4 Server(s) abusing teamswap commands

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    samik
    Participant

Hello JAH team!

I am making a complaint on one of your admins – Kiplings_Error_3 for abusing his teamswap admin commands and threatening me with one month ban for making a conversation with him about this abuse. I wasn’t swearing or using rude words, just asking him, which rule I broke for teamswapping me, because there is no rule to play on Russian side each game. Some previous games I was teamswapped two times during the game. The first time, at the start of the game I was teamswapped to US. We pushed the RU team and got “B” base and after a while I got teamswapped by command back to the RU team (the admin was in game). The last game I was playing I got teamswapped by command to the US team, because admin Kiplings_Error_3 got probably multiple times killed by my grenades. As an explanation, he wrote: “Learn to play on US team”. I disagreed with such action, so I was trying to chat with him and few minutes later, I got mute. So I have to write here to ask you, if it is OK, to do anything admin likes to do:

– Teamswapping whenever he wants
      – Threatening with one month ban for multiple asking which rule I broke (I didn’t get any answer for that)
      – Muting as he does not want to talk to me

And to be clear, I was not spamming, I was just replying to his reactions. The message length is very short, so some longer messages had to be divided into smaller.

Thank you JAH team,
      Waki.

mated77
      Keymaster

Giving us your In- game Name is one of the most important things 😉

samik
        Participant

Hello,

I’m sorry I’ve abbreviated my nickname. The full nickname is Waki30333.

mated77
          Keymaster

“if it is OK, to do anything admin likes to do:

– Teamswapping whenever he wants
            – Threatening with one month ban for multiple asking which rule I broke (I didn’t get any answer for that)
            – Muting as he does not want to talk to me”

1) Yes, if you always join the winning Team or playing one side (US / RU) only
            2) Yes
            3) Yes

Is it ok to say to him: kill yourself in real life? No
            Doesn´t matter on what Server you play (exc. your own one), you always should remember you are a guest on that server!
            If you don´t like to get switched in a round you can buy a VIP Slot – http://jah-warriors.eu

Kiplings_Error
            Participant

I told you that it was your constant swapping to the Russian side whenever A) at the start of a round and B) when you join. Was the reason that I told that you would receive a holiday from the server.
              This warning has also been give to other player not just you by myself and other Admin so you are not the only one. If you find it hard to play as US or Russian for that matter then what can I say….
              There was no abuse of power at all. I was putting you back into the Side you started the round in. Before you swapped. You didn’t like that and then started spamming the chat as to what rule that was. There isn’t one, but in the same breath what rule says you can swap. Again there isn’t one. That is why you were muted.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Kiplings_Error.
              • This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Kiplings_Error.
              samik
              Participant

“Is it ok to say to him: kill yourself in real life? No”

It wasn’t a reaction on him, just ironic reply on stupid message by another player which I was not talking to…

But I get it, you know, I got experiences from projects containing mostly over thousand players, so there is mostly unaccepted to punish actions, which are not mentioned in project rules. Or to be clear – anything what is not forbidden is allowed. 🙂

I just wanted to have it clear how rules policy works here, now I understand. So that’s all. Thank you and please accept my apologies.

PS: I don’t get it why I have ban on my home IP address on this forums. 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by samik.
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 7 total)
              • The topic ‘abusing teamswap commands’ is closed to new replies.