abusing teamswap commands

Welcome Forums Reports Cheater or Glitcher on the BF4 Server(s) abusing teamswap commands

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mated77 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 7 total)
  • Author

samik
    Participant

Hello JAH team!

I am making a complaint on one of your admins – Kiplings_Error_3 for abusing his teamswap admin commands and threatening me with one month ban for making a conversation with him about this abuse. I wasn’t swearing or using rude words, just asking him, which rule I broke for teamswapping me, because there is no rule to play on Russian side each game. Some previous games I was teamswapped two times during the game. The first time, at the start of the game I was teamswapped to US. We pushed the RU team and got “B” base and after a while I got teamswapped by command back to the RU team (the admin was in game). The last game I was playing I got teamswapped by command to the US team, because admin Kiplings_Error_3 got probably multiple times killed by my grenades. As an explanation, he wrote: “Learn to play on US team”. I disagreed with such action, so I was trying to chat with him and few minutes later, I got mute. So I have to write here to ask you, if it is OK, to do anything admin likes to do:

– Teamswapping whenever he wants
    – Threatening with one month ban for multiple asking which rule I broke (I didn’t get any answer for that)
    – Muting as he does not want to talk to me

And to be clear, I was not spamming, I was just replying to his reactions. The message length is very short, so some longer messages had to be divided into smaller.

Thank you JAH team,
    Waki.

mated77
    Keymaster

Giving us your In- game Name is one of the most important things 😉

samik
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sorry I’ve abbreviated my nickname. The full nickname is Waki30333.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.