Forum Posts

Forums Infos Forum Posts

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mated77
    Keymaster

If you have problems to make a new Post please try this:
      1) Clear your Browser Cache
      2) Logout / Login

We had to add some Anti Spam and a captcha due to some Forum spammer logged in the last days.
      You have a maximum of 10 Minutes to create and send your Post!

lrk1964
      Participant

NOTE: Forgive me if I have posted my 1st question here into the wrong forum category

Hello JAH Warriors.
        1. First things first:
        I love all the JAH BF3 servers your clan keeps up, running and populated. Thank you all very much for doing this. Especially the JAH #2 server with the Metro map (in conquest mode) which does not allow players to use explosives (like C4 and grenades). Great!

2. Tonight (22-12-2012) I got kicked (for 60 min) from that same server with the following reason [ No Death”] (see 2nd screenshot 2) while using an EodBot as low_profile “remote recon-tool” for spotting out enemy positions in the thick smoke clouds.

Questions:
        1. Do you have a “print-out version” of all current rules / JAH servers?
        2. If yes? Where can I find ALL rules which apply for this JAH 2 server?
        (neatly put together into for example a jpg image?) so I can print ‘m out for myself.

Why?
        When I type in the command “!RULES” into the main chat – the server-response sometimes gets a bit fragmented due to the server itself chatting and or other players chatting with other players.

2. Can you please explain what I did wrong? What act which got me kicked?
        The server disconnection happened, which I incidently “repaired” an enemy player
        with the EodBot torch on my recon ops.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

mated77
        Keymaster
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Forum Posts’ is closed to new replies.