BF3 – Information

Forums Guest Forum BF3 – Information

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sonyyy007
    Participant

Hey guys

So i asked for some my friends. Yours autobalance plugin is kinda annoying. If we baseraped flag A or C autobalance plugin after 5-10min of baseraping do work. Some good players on strong team swapped immediately with lows. After this situation those teams are really confused with that. So now stronger baseraping team pushed them hard back and they are on A now. That cycle is reeally bored as f*ck… No way to play.

Today morning i played on JAH no explosives. We have flag B and A… Someone was on A. They were on 3RD! We can’t kill them because they camped there. Like 5 min ago still on 3RD. We are really pissed. There were about 6 players. Noone reaction with that. I reported them even 2x! No reaction. Now we lost all flags and baseraped. I left this because it’s not for me.

So finnaly i don’t want shock someone. I know you have life and work. But this is really incredible. I played on JAH no explo about 1 year. I want to the best for you JAH community and the players.

Thank you for my message and time! 😉

Sonnyyy007

Zapa
      Participant

Thanks for your feedback!

Although some people think we don’t pay attention or that we don’t give a shit about those comments that is not true. I always encourage people to write their suggestions and complains here because we can discuss focused in the topic instead of doing it while playing. And here all members can read the comments and leave their thoughts.

I already told you about the 3rd floor thing and you kind of wrote it in your msg so I won’t extend to that.

The balance thing is by far the most difficult thing to manage in this (very very old and bad designed) game. I know bosses have tried hard in the past with plugins and settings. At the end there is ALWAYS a group happy with the settings and a group unhappy with them. And bosses never stopped trying to set it up the best way. I think in upcoming days there’s something but i leave that to bosses if they want to comment.

Cya on the battlefield, mate!

Checka_Wiemi
        Keymaster

It is like Zapa already told (thanks to that ;-)).

As he already anounced we try a new setting for the balance, but as he already said everyone has to complain about the balance (“teams are not even” etc.) and we can’t fullfill everyones “behaviours” 😉
          And the thing with the 3rd floor idiots: if there’s no admin you can start !voteban or !votekick to get them out there. Of course often own players don’t realize that a voteban is in progress but it is easier as to wait for an admin or to leave 😉

Sonyyy007
          Participant

Thank you for answer!

If i start !voteban or !votekick (without admin) for 3RD or some things like glitching, cheating etc. nobody wants to vote because don’t read that or don’t want to vote. Mainly this game playing so many kiddos (I don’t want to offend someone). So yours servers is really much good but it wants edit a bit yet! I mean some smaller things.

Greeting

Sonyyy007

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘BF3 – Information’ is closed to new replies.