BF3 Banappeal M16A3NoRecoilHax

Forums Guest Forum BF3 Banappeal M16A3NoRecoilHax

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    M16A3NoRecoilHax
    Participant

Your Ingamename (Battlelogname): M16A3NoRecoilHax
      Which server: BF3 [JAH] Warriors #01 Metro Only – All Weapons – 64 Slots
      When did you get banned: Don’t know exactly, probably even a year ago
      Which Battlelogmessage do you get when you try to join one of our servers? “Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: No Cheating! [perm][BF3Metro]”
      Explain us in a short text your situtation:
      My situation is the following: I got banned on your server a long time ago, but I didn’t care much because I was going over to BF4 and there were still plenty of Metro servers left on BF3. Now, me and a friend want to play BF3 Metro again, but we are nearly not able due to lack of appropriate servers here in Germany.
      I wrote an e-mail to you, “[email protected]” replied that he was unable to find the ban in the system.
      Obviously, if you take a look at my stats you can see that I am not cheating.

Hope we can get this solved.

M16

Checka_Wiemi
      Keymaster

Hi M16A3NoRecoilHax,

as I already wrote you in the eMail, I’ve deleted your ban.
        I guess that our bansystm got a little error because your ban was once again in our banlist, but I’ve also deleted that one.

Please try again to join our servers and if there are any problems, contact us again.

Kind regards

mated77
        Keymaster

We have a new Support System. Please open a Ticket here to appeal your Bans. Thank you…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘BF3 Banappeal M16A3NoRecoilHax’ is closed to new replies.