BAN ADMINS !!!

Forums Reports BAN ADMINS !!!

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by mated77.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JesseJamesPL
    Participant

[GROM]JesseJamesPL
      Why do I still have a kill and kick on this server?! ADMIN you are crazy !? The server is administratively bottomless.
      Once JAH was something. Now it’s a shame to talk.
      greetings

JesseJamesPL
      Participant

Next time I will film a video and upload it on Youtube. Let people see what you are right.

pozdrawiam,

pytanie tylko kogo?
        Stara gwardia się Wam wykruszyła i zostali nieudacznicy.

mated77
        Keymaster

Server? Date? Admin? Reason? Ban appeals only here please -> http://jah-warriors.com/contact-support/

JesseJamesPL
          Participant

2017-04-09 21:44 Server: #02 Firestorm – 48 Slots
            Again for no reason I have been repeatedly roasted. Kick from server and 6 times kills in game and finaly kick.

What is the reason?
            Make a video of the game. And I will publish it on YouTube.
            Start having control over admins.

JesseJamesPL
            Participant

Hi
              And this time. How did i commit the offense?
              Reason: Permanently break rules and ignore instructions from admin

The instructions from the admin would not break and follow the rules.
              And that’s what I did. And for observance of the regulations I got banned for three days?

Question: Does the server have the option to automatically kill a player after writing anything in the console?

JesseJamesPL

mated77
              Keymaster

“Question: Does the server have the option to automatically kill a player after writing anything in the console?”

Yes, the Admin can Mute you and you get a Server Message then. Every time you use the chat you get a automatic punish then and the Server also sends you a Message like “You are muted by an Admin. Do not chat / talk while muted. You can Chat / Talk again next Round”…

If you ignore it and don´t stop using chat the System kicks you after a few warnings!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘BAN ADMINS !!!’ is closed to new replies.